Fight Night at Lion and Lamb
January 11, 2019
6:30pm – 9:00pm
Lets’ face it, all couples fight. Learn how to fight a Good Fight.
Join us for a fun event filled with humor, fresh insight, and new strategies for your relationship. Fight Night; How to Fight Fair is for everyone – newlyweds, “oldyweds,” seriously dating, engaged couples – anyone wanting to make a good relationship great.
What you'll learn:
Round One: Why We Fight
- Bridging the Gender Gap in our Fights
- Avoiding the Four Red Flags of Conflict
- Discover the Surprisingly Effective Conflict Card
- Learn the Secret to Keeping a Cool Head and a Warm Heart
- How 10 Minutes out of Your Week Will Diminish Conflict